Wednesday, November 27, 2013

For You

This is just such a gorgeous digi!! I had to color her with copics and whooohhh
that was not that easy!!
I have made this card with a shape art die from Dutch doobadoo, and fold it in half so you get a card who can stand on its own.
At the top you see the lovely butterfly die  from noor! Design. also the bingo card is from noor design. The dessinpapers I have used are from maja design.. one of my favorite!!
  Some ribbon and lace of course on the card, and roses to finish it.
I hope I have giving you some inspiration with the creation,.
The digi you can find 

Hugs Tiets xx
**************************
Toen ik deze digi zag was ik meteen verkocht... zo gaaf..en ze moest met copics ingekleurd maar pff
dat was een beste klus!!
ik heb hier een shape art mal van dutch doobadoo gebruikt en deze dubbelgevouwen zodat er 
een sta kaart onstaat., Bovenaan de vlinderrand  van noor design en ook het bingokaartje is van noor.
Natuurlijk lint kant en bloemen om het geheel af te maken.
Het papier is trouwens van maja design.
 Ik hoop dat het weer inspiratie heeft gegeven.
Liefs Tiets xx

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are such works of art.
    I'm enthralled by practically every one that I see.

    ReplyDelete